

Definitely the best among the rest. I love spending my days with you. I hope things will remain as how it is now, for as long as possible. Thanks for everything, thanks for going with my attitude, thanks for spending all this days with me, thanks for travelling around Singapore with me, despite how tired you were. Thank you for yesterday, thank you for today, thank you for tomorrow, thank you for everyday that you're spending with me. I love how much effort you've put into this friendship & relationship, to prove every single thing. I love how much you'll never forget my words. I love how much you'll do anything just to make me happy. I love how much you've always tried to keep this going. I love how much we're now. I'll try to keep it going. I'll try to not have any conflicts between us. I'll try to make you the happiest dude. I'll try to be the best you'll ever have.
Goodluck for your UT later on. I love you ahpui.☺
No comments:
Post a Comment