So many things happened on the month of December. No one really stood by for me, I was all on my own. No one really cared, no one. Made a fool out of myself, caring for people who never stop hurting themselves over and over again. Nothing's impossible, if you're really serious of not wanting to hurt yourself, you'll by all means find a way to stop and prevent yourself from getting hurt. Nobody's forcing anyone, at the end of the day it'll still be you who's making the last decision. Friend's who always said they would be there when I really need someone, yes, said and over with that sentence.
Over this month of dramas, I'd really learnt so much. Promises are meant to be broken, nobody keeps or mean what they've really said. Everyone's a liar, nobody will, not lie. It's just me being naive, believing everyone easily. At the end of the day, everybody will just leave you for good. Nobody stays forever, forever this word doesn't apply to friends or relationships, it only applies to FAMILY. I've lost so many friends, yet more to go. just get used to it. I should just try to stop caring and thinking for others anymore. I should just learn to be just another selfish bitch.
I hope nobody's reading my blog, I don't really want anybody to act like they really care anymore. I don't want any one to question me about what's happening. I don't want to talk about any of this bullcraps anymore. I'm tired of problems and troubles coming one after another. I'm tired of explaining, tired of consoling everyone and anyone that's feeling down. Sorry but I've always seen things coming way before it always happen, it's just that I've kept quiet all the while. Blaming no one but myself, just gotta learn to be clever in future and depend on no one anymore, because everyone's fake. Yes indeed. I'll learn to keep a distance to everyone, to keep myself safe from letting the world hurt me every now and then. I've had enough of everything. I'll act like nothing's happening, I'll just keep everything in me. It'll then only be safe.
After all this posting I'll still pray for you to be fine. For nothing to happen upon you, BC.
Goodnight, X.
No comments:
Post a Comment