
My life's all about work, family, money & friends recently. Had been working at Suntec book fare since last Friday. Feels so good not being in the office from 10am-7pm. I love being out of the office more then anything. It bores me, making me sleepy with the atmosphere in the office. Lovely aircon, quiet surrounding, not much difference from my bedroom, just that there isn't a bed, pillow, bolster and blanket.
Oh ya some new updates, I've chopped off like half of my extensions, the result wasn't bad, happy with my current hair now. Cutting down on clubbing because It's kinda boring and it's something good. Will be able to save much more then usual. $.$ Healthy lifestyle, money saving, what more can I ask for? Pays coming in in a week time or so, Can't wait to see my pay coming rolling into my bank! $.$ ♥.♥
No comments:
Post a Comment