Friday, October 7, 2011

Time Machine

pimp myspace - Gickr

I made my way to woodlands to meet Carol Toh and to lavendar for the discussion for my job starting for next month. Movied with Carol Toh, Xinyu, Barney and Sam. We caught REAL STEEL. Awesome movie. I thought we were catching Fright Night, I didn't know, and I asked Barney where's the Vampire halfway through the movie. WTF, yes, stupid me. Trained back to sk and had supper, dimsum at buangkok. Chilled a little, and we walked to places at buangkok where all of us used to hangout and do stupid things. Must go to work for Friday, Saturday & Monday. I must hurry clear this 3 days and end my days with the company! Go go go JCMC!

Dear Awesome Friends,

All I need is just a time machine, because I wanna rewind back to 4 years ago. Age of 15, life was definitely so much easier, with no worries, so much fun and excitement with people whom you think will stay with you forever, like every min & sec they'll be there just for you. Though we may not meet up with everybody as much as before, but those days when we're still 15, those were my best years for my teenage life. Best pals, never had so much fun through out my teenage life. We work, we supper, we do things that were so stupid. The excitement, the thrill, the enjoyment, nothing could be compared to those days with you guys. I miss you guys so much. I want those days back, but it's quite true that we're now all grown ups, like what Barney said.
I really really miss you guys, us, doing stupid things, talking nonsense and all. Look at us now, how much we've grown up, now those are just our "days". Until now, even talking about what we guys used to do, I could still laugh hard at it. I'll definitely not forget what all of us had been through and done. I've never ever regretted what we've done, though it's silly stuffs. You guys gave me the best teenage life I could ever ask for. Love you guys, X.

Sincerely,
JCMC

No comments:

Post a Comment