Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Roses and guns

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All I think about is food and leisure. Please tell me I'm fine. It's freaking me out, how much I'm eating nowadays and lazing around, trying ways to not go to work. I'll be "dead" in no time. I hope I'm fine, because I'm gonna jog every night after work, to make sure I won't grow fatter then what I am now, which is fatter then fat. My only wish now is to slim down all the way to 50kg or lesser then 50kg before my birthday. I need some discipline, I need to control myself and resist food temptations. Seriously, no joke. I don't wanna gain back what I've lost ever since after City College life. With this job I'm having now, I really gotta buck up and be more discipline. No food after 9pm. No snacks, if possible. No sweet drinks, just plain water. Don't consume too much rice intake. Omg, so much to not take in, I hope I'll survive through this "ride" and slim down by 24th December 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment