Monday, August 29, 2011

No one like you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday's out with my baby, Caroltohhh. Meet her two days straight, or maybe 3 days. Saturday night was the usual night for us. Feel so different, though it's just a week or so that we've stopped going to st. James. Such a chaotic night for us. Didn't manage to sleep, until 8 in the morning. Met carol again at plaza Sing to have my dinner. Walked around till late, headed over to nex and continued walking. Bused over to Serangoon Garden to find Vane. Lycan came, vane ended her work and we headed over to Chomp chomp for supper. It was suppose to be supper only, had no intention to have mahjong session, seriously. We headed over for frolicks then to Lycan's place for Mahjong. Great that I've won 15$, bad thing was, I gave work a miss. My boss texted me, and I don't know should I work tomorrow, or give another excuses. I'll be alone working if I'm gonna work. Suck much. Wasted my monday. So screwed.

Oh ya, did I mention that we had a mini accident yesterday night while cabbing to Lycan's place? Cool much, dangerous though.

No comments:

Post a Comment