Sunday, August 21, 2011

Déjà vu

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The best Saturday of my life. Staying home, after work and dinner. Work as usual, being a bitch. Time passed so slow today, but I've managed to closed more then 10 sales. I hope nothing goes wrong with whatever I've made or done at work. Was so excited to leave work to meet Huimin for dinner. Bused over together to her place and I did some geek photo taking session using her lappy. Left her place for bugis around 8pm for steamboat. Was craving for it the whole day, and I'd been a pest, pestering Huimin to get ready ASAP and head out to bugis to satisfy my craving! Cabbed back home, due to laziness and it's way past midnight, that made me spent 14.10$ just to get home from her place. Feeling so lethargic right now, I guess I'll be turning in soon for today. Gotta get up to meet with Huimin again later on, though we've not plan what to do for a lovely Sunday together. Oh well, plans will suddenly pop out when I'm with her. Who cares?!

Feels so good staying home and not clubbing my night away, I feel 10x younger right now, though I feel lethargic on the inside! AWESOME SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment