Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Reason Was Always You

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've spent another day fruitfully with my Baby, Carol Toh. Just like any other usual outings with just her alone. We will always go for good food be it it's cheap or expensive. We'll settle at some nice eating place, like chomp chomp for today's dinner, and start our mini chats which will always lead us to laughing so crazily. We were planning on a Pula Ubin trip actually, but it's kinda late for a last min trip to there. So she planned on another trip to chomp chomp instead. After chompchomp we wrapped it up with some Soghurt and back home. Simple yet fruitful day spent with my love one.

Heading to town to meet my girls and Ziyong, for mini talks again. Movie in the night with my workmates, "Harry Potter". I won't be clubbing the whole of this week, that's a great start to stop wasting money in the clubs. I really must learn how to save, after I start with my new job, I must really save money, be it for rainy days or my future.

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment